Tips, Trick & Projects Around the Average Household

Like other services, home repair can become a challenge, if you don't have access to the folks in the handy yellow pages! You may have to rely on tools you have at home and a little bit of knowledge to get you through. Find some tips on keeping your house running smoothly and what you need to do so here.
Readymom
Site Admin

Tips, Trick & Projects Around the Average Household

Post by Readymom »

A great thread has been developed by (70_West) at PlanforPandemic on 'tips, tricks, and projects ' around the average household.

70 says:
The bulk of these tips, tricks, and projects will be construed around the average homeowner’s abilities, and also with what a normal household would have in hand tools. I’m not going to be addressing projects that a fully tooled up professional would attempt.The different subjects I will be presenting will not necessarily always conform to local building codes, as they vary widely from state to state and even county to county. However I will adhere to Standard Southern Building Codes. Any major undertaking should always conform to your local building codes and be inspected at the proper stages. If you should have any question about what I will soon be adding here, or if there are any requests please feel free to PM or post your questions.

So lets get started…
Go here: http://planforpandemic.com/viewtopic.ph ... highlight= Image Nice job, 70! -k

Return to “Home Repair & Maintenance”