greetings

schemingturkey

greetings

Post by schemingturkey »

hey everyone,

i just joined and wanted to say hi. :)
Reese

Post by Reese »

Welcome! Take a look around if you have any questions let us know. This forum is for learning how to prepare your home. It is not a discussion forum like the others out there. We like to think of it as a CARD CATALOG in a LIBRARY. But all who are new to the subject have questions. Hope you find the site helpful as you prpeare your home.

need registration help

Post by guest »

I've registered several weeks ago (Roknrandy) and have never gotten a confirmation email. Can someone look into it for me please. :cry:
Readymom
Site Admin

Post by Readymom »

Image RR! I just checked our member list and you are there! Try logging on, under your name, again! (You can even check the memberlist link,above). Sorry you are having troubles. Keep us posted. I was on vacation this past week, and just checking in, today. (Keeping fingers crossed that you're able to log in!) -k

Post by Guest »

Thanks Readymom :D . Like my post says, I never got a confirmation email so I can't activate the account and sign in :(

Not sure what to do from this point :?
Readymom
Site Admin

Post by Readymom »

:roll: Well, lets try this. I deleted your name from the membership. Try re-registering. You shouldn't have to wait for admin. to authorize. I think I lifted that pre-req. (I'm not real good at this, sorry!) I hope this works. -k
Roknrandy

Post by Roknrandy »

Thanks Readymom, It worked!!
Readymom
Site Admin

Post by Readymom »

Image Your Welcome, RR! -k

Return to “Welcome!”