Water Storage: Water Bladders-Pillow Tanks

Bottles,buckets,barrels,wells and lots of other choices here!
Readymom
Site Admin

Water Storage: Water Bladders-Pillow Tanks

Post by Readymom »

Water Bladder for Bathtub
* Link Unavailable. This site is no longer active and available to view on line. But the info was good and we wanted to keep sharing it!

Hat Tip: Image North Idaho Patriot at American Preppers Network:

If you want a water storage device go here, it's the real deal. This is the original and existed before the Waterbob.

It's called the HEWS. I can tell you it's the real deal and original design. I don't get anything from the sale of that device, other than I personally know the engineer who invented it and am friends with him.(I talk to him 2 or 3 times a week). We became good friends over a year ago when he used to sponsor us. He has a disclaimer that it's not reusable but he tells me that it can be reused. The disclaimer is basically to cover his rear. Its more durable than the waterbob and will fit better in your bathtub. You can get it for $19.95 with free shipping. I have one of my own at home. Mine was given to me, but I will tell you hands down it's worth the money.

:arrow: North Idaho Patriot

As far as the HEWS goes I couldn't tell you of any 3rd party comparisons. All I can tell you is I personally know the guy who invented it and the HEWS came before the Waterbob, so I'm sure Waterbob copied the idea. But anyway, the HEWS is engineered so tough that you can jump on the thing and it won't rupture. You can reuse it, (although for sake of the disclaimer it says it's not for reuse.) You can put the thing in the back of your pickup or trunk and use it for water at a camping site too. So it's great for camping and events, not just emergency. If you are in the market for a product like that I can give you the guys phone number and he could answer a lot more than I can. I don't think he plans to sell anymore once he sells out, so if you want one, get it now. There wasn't enough buyers for him to stay in business. It's a shame though because the HEWS is a high quality product and well worth the price.
Readymom
Site Admin

Re: Water Storage-Water Bladders/Pillow Tanks/Water Bobs

Post by Readymom »

How To Store 100 Gallons Of Water Using A WaterBOB
https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-store-100-gallons-of-water-using-a-waterbob/

Water Bladders/Pillow Tanks/Water Bobs How-To-Store-100-Gallons-Of-Water-Using-A-Waterbob-5-890x395_c The WaterBOB is an excellent tool for last-minute emergency preparedness, especially for those who live in an apartment. Designed to hold up to 100 gallons of fresh tap water, it gives you a way to quickly store water in an emergency – even if you don’t have the ability to stockpile large quantities of it on a regular basis.

Basically the WaterBOB is a large, well made plastic bag, with two ... ---CONTINUED---

Return to “Water Storage Options”