DIY Make Your Own List

Handy with tools & supplies? A 'Weekend Warrior' or just thrifty and want to make your own? Then this is the place for you! Look here for ideas on DIY projects and share your own, too!
Readymom
Site Admin

DIY Make Your Own List

Post by Readymom »

25 Survival Items You Can Make At Home
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/survival-items-you-can-make-yourself/

I’ve met quite a few preppers who regularly purchase all sorts of survival items, but who never actually make their own survival items (you know who you are). There are many reasons why this is a huge mistake, but let’s focus on two in particular:

First of all, you’re wasting money if you’re buying things that are cheaper to make at home. And second, during a long-term disaster where grocery store shelves are all empty, you might be forced to make your own stuff. So why not go ahead and learn how?

Below you’ll find a list of 25 survival items ---CONTINUED---
emma999

Re: DIY Make Your Own List

Post by emma999 »

Readymom wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:10 pm Image

25 Survival Items You Can Make At Home
https://urbansurvivalsite.com/survival-items-you-can-make-yourself/

I’ve met quite a few preppers who regularly purchase all sorts of survival items, but who never actually make their own survival items (you know who you are). There are many reasons why this is a huge mistake, but let’s focus on two in particular:

First of all, you’re wasting money if you’re buying things that are cheaper to make at home. And second, during a long-term disaster where grocery store shelves are all empty, you might be forced to make your own stuff. So why not go ahead and learn how?

Below you’ll find a list of 25 survival items ---CONTINUED---

Are you fond of hooded poncho like me? They have a lot of poncho designs here check price.
Thanks for sharing the link and the intriguing topic of making survival items at home. It's always valuable to have the skills and knowledge to create essential items during challenging situations. Being self-sufficient can save both money and provide a sense of preparedness.

I completely agree with you that buying pre-made survival items can be costly, especially when you can make them at home for a fraction of the price. Additionally, in a long-term disaster scenario where resources are scarce, knowing how to create your own supplies becomes even more critical. It's a smart approach to be proactive and learn these skills beforehand.

I'm eager to check out the list of 25 survival items you mentioned. It sounds like a comprehensive resource that can empower individuals to be more self-reliant and resourceful during emergencies. Taking the time to acquire these skills and make your own survival items can greatly contribute to your preparedness and peace of mind.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information, and I'm excited to explore the link you provided. Let's all learn together and become more self-sufficient in our preparedness efforts.

Return to “DIY (Do It Yourself)”