It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: First Aid Supplies: A-Z
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

First Aid Supplies

What to Include in a Home First Aid Kit
http://survivallife.com/2015/11/30/home-first-aid-kit/

Image We as human beings are always prone to all sorts of major and minor emergencies and you can’t really do anything to stop them from occurring. However, you can minimize the damage they cause or the intensity of pain caused by that certain emergency.

You may or may not consider a broken bone, a cut or even an allergic reaction to be a major problem, but they can be enough to make you desperately look for some relief. Usually, in circumstances like these, an instant reaction would be to fend for yourself with something that provides immediate relief. This can only be done when you have the essentials well-stocked in the form of a first aid kit.

There is no rocket science involved in putting together a medical kit for addressing the issue, on time.

Why do I need a first aid kit? ... CONTINUED at LINK, above ...

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: First Aid Supplies: A-Z
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Uncommon/Unusual Med Supplies

Uncommon Items for your First Aid Kit
http://survivallife.com/2014/11/05/first-aid-for-survival/

Image --- (Snip) --- Having a well-stocked first aid kit (FAK) is a given. You should have one in your home and one in your vehicle, as well as in each of your emergency packs.

Once you have a basic first aid kit, consider adding these 8 items: ... CONTINUED at LINK, above ...

More Uncommon First Aid Items
http://survivallife.com/2015/04/09/uncommon-first-aid-items/

Image --- (Snip) --- As I wrote last September, I have a fairly decent first aid kit. It includes everything from a large variety of bandages to pain killers, antibiotics, essential oils, trauma supplies, first aid books, and equipment such as braces, splints and a blood pressure monitor.

Since then, however, Ebola and now measles have become a threat and it is only a matter of time where my first aid kit will be called into play to protect my household from contamination from sickness, or worse, a pandemic.

As I try to cover all contingencies, I have come up with six additional items well suited to the prepper’s first aid kit. These are all items that are commonly available and low in price. Not only that, you may already have a number on hand.

Wouldn’t this be a good time to gather them together with the rest of your first aid items? ... CONTINUED at LINK, above ...

Offline Profile